Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Time Travelers Wife

The Time Traveler's WifeThe Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Would have been 5 stars but the ending fell a little flat for me. There was some excessive story-line that could have been removed, it slowly deflated like 10 day old birthday balloon. In the beginning it was exciting, fresh, fun, but after the novelty and brilliance of it wore off...fffbbbbttttt.
Excellent read for most of the book, very creative writing. It sure did jump back and forth a lot in time, duh, it's a time travel book but I managed not to get lost and confused.

On to the movie and I have an inkling that the movie cannot do the book justice. (P.S. Just watched the movie...it stunk.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment