Monday, October 18, 2010

16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My first Debbie Macomber book. I both really liked and disliked this book. It was like a soap opera with many different stories tied together. It ranged from young, hurting love to divorced mature adults dating. It was all over the board. I liked most of it but found myself skimming over Olivia and Charlottes stories. I absolutely loved the story of Ian and Cecilia, that could have been it's own 5 star book. Justine's story fascinated and infuriated me, what an idiot but glad she finally ended up how she did. Poor Grace, what a hellacious situation to be a part of, my sympathy went to her the most!

I'll probably read the next in the series...but not anytime too soon. That was a lot of drama!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment