Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Blue Enchantress

The Blue Enchantress (Charles Towne Belles, #2)The Blue Enchantress by M.L. Tyndall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so glad I stuck with this series, (Charles Towne Belles). I didn't care for the first book so much but I really liked this one. I understood and identified with the main female character more. In The Red Siren, Hope was a supporting character but The Blue Enchantress was all about her story and her battle with being misunderstood by everyone around her. Her love interest is Nathaniel Mason, a hard-working ship builder who has always held a flame to the illusive Hope. In fact, he named his first ship after her. Even as she turned her nose on him. Hope makes a series of bad choices causing Nathaniel to come to her rescue, over. And over. And over again. Nathaniel shows Hope that his faith in God is strong and she too can ask for forgiveness for her past and He will always accept her once she lets Him in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment