Friday, January 13, 2012

Ransome's Crossing (Ransome's Trilogy #2)

Ransome's Crossing (The Ransome Trilogy, #2)Ransome's Crossing by Kaye Dacus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The ending went so quickly, zoom!

Overall I don't think this book was as great as the first. I think William was a little too harsh even if he was only trying to not cause his new wife grief as he comes and goes to sea. I did like the part about Charlotte disguising herself as a mid-shipman and Ned deciding to go along with it though much to his chagrin. Glad they worked it all out in the end but that's where it went too fast for me. Obviously a well played cliff-hanger for the next book in the series. But not exactly the ending I would have hoped for.

I laughed out loud as Charlotte tried to figure out the perfect words to pray to God. That was cute!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment