Friday, September 7, 2012

Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor #2)

Rainshadow Road (Friday Harbor, #2)Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The second in the Friday Harbor series focusing on middle brother, Sam Nolan. The geek of the family, a vintner, and serial dater who won't commit to any woman. Or will he? Once he's cornered into taking care of Lucy Marrin after an accident, he's forced to deal with some overwhelming feelings he has and Lucy isn't ready to commit to anyone either. And certainly not after she was dumped by her live-in boyfriend who cheated on her with her own sister!

A man who vows to never commit to a woman and the woman he has to take care who is exceedingly vulnerable both physically and mentally... gee, I wonder what could happen. I didn't like it as much as the first book, still, it's a cute story and I enjoyed it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment