Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your NumberI've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

OMG, this was SO cute! This is only the second Sophia Kinsella book I've read...actually, scratch that, technically it's the first. I listened to The Undomestic Goddess after I had eye surgery and I absolutely loved that book, laugh out loud funny, especially by the narrator, hilarious.

Anyway, back to I've Got Your Number, it was a very enjoyable read. I love that Poppy Wyatt backed herself into so many corners and humorously got out of most of them. I cringed numerous times, wanted to reach through the pages and slap people, but mostly I laughed.

Sophia Kinsella is hilarious. Clearly she likes to put her characters through the ringers of morbid situations and are a bit extreme for your average female, but it's absolutely delightful to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment