Monday, August 6, 2012

Love Knows No Bounds

Love Knows No BoundsLove Knows No Bounds by Boone Brux
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had huge gaps of time between reading each of the three stories in this Kindle Edition e-book. Overall I'll give the collection four stars. I'll be brief and rate each story on it's own.

Tweet by Boone Brux: 4 Stars. Cute little paranormal about a naive, shy gal who unknowingly makes a deal with the devil. Only love can break the spell!

Bittersweet by Brooke Moss: 5 Stars. Hot little chick-lit about a good looking chef who is willing to help out a mother's autistic son. Food, hotness, a man good with kids...a winner!

Remember Me by Nina Croft: 3 Stars. A paranormal that reminds me a lot of Fallen but darker and not as good. I get that these are short stories but this one was packed with too much and so went too fast. Not bad, just not great.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment