Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rapture (Fallen #4)

Rapture (Fallen, #4)Rapture by Lauren Kate
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't what to rate this, 3 or 4. I was both happy and disappointed with it all at the same time. I'm sad to see the end, but it was getting, I don't know, long, I guess. It was pretty obvious what Luce was through most of the series and what was going to tip the scales. I liked the ending though, that was pretty decent...I wouldn't even mind if there was another book with that ending.

I think it's pretty obvious that Cam will be getting a series. Lauren Kate left that wide open. I would read it, I liked him! Speaking of Cam, I was confused by his place towards the end. It didn't seem to fit into this story, but it very well could be that it was meant to be for his story.

I think the whole heaven presentation was...well...different. No one knows exactly what heaven looks like, everyone has their ideas whether it be from the Bible, from fairy tales, whatever, but I'm not sure I wholly liked her depiction. Not bad, just not how I pictured it.

Rating the series on a whole, I'm still confused. I really liked the first two books, felt let down by the third, and felt just "okay" about this last one. I should just let it go, but sometimes it's hard to! :-)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment