Friday, November 18, 2011

Passion (Fallen #3)

Passion (Fallen, #3)Passion by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't like this book as much as the other two in the series. The little gargoyle guy was strange and I didn't like that he was in the story at all. I realize that the author had to go back in time to explain the past lives, it just wasn't the best method in my honest opinion. I think Luce could have traveled through time and learned about her past self with Daniel another way, it could have been better. Once I got towards the last quarter of the book it got a little better because things finally started coming together. The book just felt disconnected from it's series. I have high hopes for the next book though, the FINAL book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment