Monday, November 28, 2011

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie

The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #1)The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another book that I really could have liked more but something continued to bug me off and on through the book. I get Lord Ian Mackenzie was declared mad, he was a genius but incapable of feeling. Clearly in these times he would be called autistic. It was just a little confusing that the book kept saying Ian had no feelings and he didn't understand laughter, love, sadness but he was easily angered. And boy oh boy did this dude liked nookie! I don't quite understand what drew him to Beth in the first place, except she was like a prize to be had but I don't think that's what the author intended. Again, which is it, love or lust?

I do look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series. I have a strong feeling they will be better than this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment