Monday, April 25, 2011

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments #4)

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I don't ever recall being so pissed off about a book as I have about this one.

I was surprised one day to see that there was a fourth book in the Mortal Instrument series (which I really liked!). I thought, gee, I could have sworn the third book ended well, what could she possibly write about in a fourth? Crap, total crap, that's what she wrote.

Seriously authors, STOP WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD THING GOING! There is nothing to be ashamed of when you have a successful trilogy, stop, move on to another series, resist the temptation to mess a good thing up!

This book was lame, the beginning was extremely slow and when it finally picked up a little, you got the idea that the ending was going to be horrific, there was no way around it. Clary, Jace, Simon, you were cool to me once, now you're a distant memory because you're creator messed up your mojo...your're dead to me!

I hope I can resist all temptation to pick up another book in this series once they are released. I seriously about went to the bathroom and threw up at this ending. It was so evil and so off base from what the original series was about. What a disappointment. I don't want to put myself through that crud again. What a waste of my reading time. (Can you tell I'm angry about this one?)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment