Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Torment (Fallen #2)

Torment (Fallen, #2)Torment by Lauren Kate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Excellent! I found this second book to be better than the first. Perhaps I better understood the characters and the plot more this go around.

I'm fascinated by the tangled web of Daniel and Luce's long and ongoing love story. Probably one of my favorite love stories to date, so much mystery and intrigue.

In this book there are many twists and turns and even though there is a major cliffhanger at the end leaving one thirsting for more, I'm pretty sure I know where its going. And I think I know what Luce really is which makes Daniels past actions for Luce and his good vs. evil decision that much more important and universe shattering than I initially thought! So, so, so good!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment