Monday, July 9, 2012

Blue-Eyed Devil

Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2)Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Usually I research books, put them on hold at the library then pick them up. This was a random shelf pick...and I loved it! I think I've read Lisa Kleypas before but it might have been an audio book. I don't know, but this book was so good!

Good like eating a Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream creation from Coldstone Creamery on a hot summer day! I could not put this book down until it was finished, like it was going to melt like ice cream if I didn't consume it quick enough.

Normally I am not a fan of contemporary romance, not the case here. Some writers are just so good it doesn't matter what century their story takes place in. I know she writes historical romance too, HELLO! Gotta get me some of them real quick like!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment