Friday, May 25, 2012

The Dukes Perfect Wife

The Duke's Perfect Wife (Highland Pleasures, #4)The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would be giving this a five star rating but the "big secret" that Hart kept from Eleanor was dorky. All through the book Ian was encouraging Hart to tell her the truth, she deserves to know. Hart's conscience kept telling him he should but he didn't want Eleanor to be afraid. When all was revealed at the end it was a dorky. Really? That's all this big grand secret was? I had to read that section a few times to figure out what it actually was supposed to be. Wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Oh well.

Other than that one little snafu, it was an amazing read. I'm sorry I missed the two in the series before this one but chances are I'll still go back and read those. Each book can stand alone but there are little snippets of information I would have understood a little better if I had read the others. Really no big deal though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment