Sunday, November 7, 2010

Extras (Uglies #4)

Extras (Uglies, #4)Extras by Scott Westerfeld

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Here's my review of how I think Aya, the main character would tell it:

This is a dizzy making story of Aya, a wanna-be kicker (one who spreads gossip and trends) and wants a high face ranking in her city by kicking a mind blowing story about a secret click called the Sly Girls. When Aya hangs with these adrenaline kicking girls, they discover a fear making secret that Aya knows if she story-kicks, her face ranking will finally be in the top thousand.

With the help of the icy-most-famous-making name in the world here to help, Tally Youngblood, Aya and her friends learn how fright making kicking this story will be.

Okay, that's about all the fake making talk I can make! LOL! This story was rather lame compared to the other three books. This is why an author should say the word trilogy and stick to it. The talk was perpetually annoying.

I did crack up at what I take to be the authors attempt at portraying how our world could be in several hundred years...think Facebook and Wall-E.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment