Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Death's Excellent Vacation

Death's Excellent Vacation (Includes: Night Huntress, #4.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #10.1,)Death's Excellent Vacation by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


So rare for me to give any book a one-star rating! I could hardly stand any of the stories in this book. It's not that I don't like short stories ( I loved Weddings From Hell ) , I just found it irritating that some of these books were ".5 versions" of popular book series for one. And the short stories that weren't part of a series were not to my taste. I read three stories and mostly browsed through the rest. Even my beloved Jeaniene Frost was a little disappointing. I liked her short story, there were merely not enough pages to enjoy Cat and Bones in this compressed anecdote.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment