Monday, February 27, 2012

Josh Knowles as Jamie Fraser

Since the incredibly popular series of books, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon came out, readers have been going crazy trying to find the perfect guy to portray the hunky hero, Jamie Fraser. I admit, I've been on that band wagon, but more as a curious bystander. That is until now. I think I've seen what Jamie Fraser would look like if he were real! Ha ha!

I've been watching Full Metal Jousting on the History Channel. And John Knowles could totally pass for Jamie. He's big, he's red headed and pretty cute too! He rides horses and jousts. Granted Jamie Fraser has not jousted in the Outlander series, but still, the jousting adds a pretty good historical edge to John Knowles as Jamie Fraser. I can't be the only one who has thought this!

Here is John Knowles, wish I had a full body shot of him, he's a tall dude. And this picture doesn't do him justice either.


No comments:

Post a Comment